HP Laserjet Printers – Features
Light duty multi-functional printer
The slightly smaller versions of the Laserjet printer are also designed for personal functionalities and for shared use in a small office.
A combination of features
Characteristics and Functionalities:
HP’s Laserjet printers(123.hp.com/lj) come with an amazing mix of features – not only is it a color laser printer, but is also a true all-in-one.
HP Laserjet P2035
HP Laserjet 1320
HP Laserjet 200
Get the check on the requirements(123.hp.com/lj)
- Does your device support the ePrint facility? It is essential to check on it through the logo which appears on the device. The Web services can also be used for finding if your model of HP printer contains such ePrint facility.
- An active internet facility is required for connection. If you are using Ethernet, do ensure that the cable lights are active. Alternatively, check for the wireless feature when you use wireless mode in your HP printer.
Know about the Web Services
- Web service lets your device communicate to the internet through printing services which are web based so as to easily connect from anywhere to print. The Web services function must be made enabled for the purpose of using this ePrint facility.
- Use the ePrint services by giving the print commands from any machine such as computer or laptop or smart phones to your printer device. The print jobs which you give cannot exceed attachments of 10MB. Also take note to ensure that you don’t give more than 10 attachments on a single print order.
How to print using ePrint?
- Enable the ePrint option
- Enable the Web Services option on your Printer
- Go through the Web Services Set Up
- On the Home screen, touch the ePrint icon
- Click Set Up
- Click the ePrint icon which you will find on the Home screen.
- Find your printer’s email address through the Web Services summary menu.
- Open your email application on your computer or any other device
- Mail the document to your printer’s email address.
Which File Format is supported by ePrint?
Certain file formats are supported, which are:
- text (.txt)
- MS office
When you print photos, ensure that they have both sides vertical and horizontal resolution of 100 pixels and higher. Take note that certificates which are digitally signed, or which are encrypted including password protected documents cannot be supported by ePrint services.
How to print from Computer or Smartphone?(123.hp.com/lj)
If you want to print a document from laptop or PC, send an email from the device to the email address of the printer. For printing through ePrint, a mere sign up of an account is enough to use this facility.