HP Laserjet P2035 Printers – Features
Laserjet P2035 First time Printer Install (123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
Select a well-ventilated, dust-free area to place the device.Never keep the device under direct sunlight or expose to temperatures of 10 degrees Celsius to 32.5 degrees Celsius or 50 degrees Fahrenheit to 91 degrees Fahrenheit after unboxing the device.
- Unbox the printer device and remove the packaging and shipping materials.
- Remove the foam which is under the scanner lid and unlock the scanner.
- Keep the toner cartridge free from the packaging materials.
- Open the cartridge door and install the cartridge.
- Open tray 2, remove the cardboard and adjust the paper guide widths.
- Load the print media and close tray 2.
- Connect the network cable to the device.
- Plug in the power cord and switch on the device.
Follow on-screen control panel instructions to:
- Set language, date, time, and fax settings (if necessary).
- Select your language, the date, and the time.
- Set the media size and type for the input trays.
To modify media size or tray type:
- At the control panel, press Supplies Status and then Trays.
- Choose the right tray and press the modify option.
To find the IP address:
From the control panel, press the Network Address and then press the Print button to print the Jet direct configuration page.
To Install the software:
- Insert the printer CD to install the printer software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions when the Setup Wizard appears.
- If you are choosing a USB installation, connect the USB cable only when prompted by the software.
- Choose the restart option to complete the software installation.
- Print a page from any program to make sure that the software is correctly installed.
How to setup HP Laserjet P2035? (123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
123 hp Laserjet P2035 – First time hardware Setup (123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
- After unboxing, remove the packaging materials from the gadget.
- Get the safety packaging materials like masking tape or bubble wrap removed.
- There are chances that you find packing material in the Toner cartridge area.Also remove packing materials found in the toner cartridge area.
- We recommend you to pick up the toner cartridge and set it out on a flat surface, to avoid damage.
- After removal of the cartridge itself, please remove all the package material you see inside the printer. Once you’re through with this, the part of unpacking your printer is done!
- Now grasp both sides of the toner and rock it gently, to and fro and to the sides to distribute the toner.
- Ensure to remove the orange clip which is usually found in toner cartridge.
- In the sides, there will be an orange tab, when pulled will remove the sealing tape from the toner.
- Carefully seat the toner cartridge in the printer and give it a gentle push.Ensure that the toner is kept in its secured position.
- Put the toner area door where it was.
Loading paper in input tray
- Drag the paper tray out.
- Gently push the paper guides to their sides, as far as the printer would allow it.
- Load the paper tray with A 4 sheets and ensure that the paper is kept uniformly in the tray.
- Make sure that the edges of the paper are held together by the paper guides, by sliding them back together.
- Turn the printer on.
- Check for the female power cord port in the rear side of the printer and connect the other end of the wire to the power outlet.
- Switch on the printer
- Connect the computer to the printer via a USB cable only during software installation. It is not normally recommended to connect using a USB,except during software installation.
123 hp Laserjet p2035 – Wireless Setup(123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
- Before making any attempts to establish a wireless connection, make sure that HP Laserjet p2035 is actually compatible with the network mode available. To know this, please read the manual and check for any mentioning of your network as one that is not supported.
- If there are no such mentioning, you may as well go ahead and follow these steps to establish a wireless network connection.
- Press the set button on the control panel of the printer, and from the available detected network choose the one you intend to establish a connection with and enter the password if in case it is password protected.
- Now that you have initiated the connection from the printers end, you should do the same from the computers/network end. Go to start menu, control panel and click the printer icon. When prompted choose to Add a printer option and select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer. When displayed the available printers, select the HP Laserjet P2035.
123 hp Laserjet P2035 – Google Cloud Print(123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
As a free service, the Google Cloud Print allows you to print documents from any network-enabled device to your HP Laserjet P2035 printer.
No driver download is required for this feature.
To enable Cloud Print:
Use only standard browsers like Chrome and operating systems like OS X v10.7, Linux, Windows XP for using such Cloud print facility.
Create a Google account
- Use the same network for connecting both the printer and the device.
- Get the HP LaserJet P2035 switched on.
- Get a google account ready for using cloud print and sign in to your account.
- Select Show Advanced Settings in the Settings window.
- In the Manage, button select Google Cloud Print.
You can Register your device under New devices, where your Laserjet P2035 printer will be listed
In another case, the printer may also be listed under My Devices in which case you just have to choose Manage
To Print a document:
- Open the Chrome browser and Sign in to your Google account.
- From the Cloud Print Jobs, click on the print option.
- Then click on Select a file from my computer under Upload a file to Print.
Open the document that you wish to print and click on the print command.
123 hp Laserjet P2035 – ePrint Setup(123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
- ePrint is a free web service which allows printing from any location to your printer.
- Printer email address is used for web printing services.
- When you use ePrint services, drivers or software downloads are not required.
- With the setup, web services installation helps the user with mobile printing.
- The feature allows you to sign in and view the print job status, manage printer queue, and control user access to the printing.
Laserjet P2035 ePrint:
- Connect the mobile device to the internet.
- Visit manufacturer’s site for setup to help you to enable web services on your printer
- Use the ePrint button to print from the printer’s control panel.
- Confirm that you accept the terms and conditions for usage.
- To enable the web services, follow the on-screen instructions.
Print a test page
- To find the printer’s email address in 123.hp.com/hp-laserjet-p2035.
- Press the ePrint button.
- In the Web Services, Settings menu select Display Email Address.
- It is important to customize the email addresses.
- Choose the web services settings from the menu.
- Confirm that you accept the terms and conditions for use
Choose Print Info Page – this prints an information page containing the printer code and customization instructions.
Turning off ePrint
To turn off ePrint – Choose ePrint from the Web Services Settings menu and opt for turn off ePrint option.
Air Print™ Setup
123 hp Laserjet P2035 – Air Print™ Setup(123.hp.com/LaserJet P2035)
The hp-laserjet-p2035 Air Print™ is a mobile printing solution compatible with Apple iOS and later operating systems.
Wireless printing option enables users to print documents from any Apple devices like iPhone, iPad or iPod, without having to establish a connection every time the user has to print.
To use Air Print™ it is first necessary to:
Check compatibility of the Air Print™ to the hp-laserjet-p2035.
List of compatible devices:
Apple device should be able to use Air Print™
- Mac OS X Lion (v1.07)
- iOS 4.2
- iPhone® 3GS
- iPad and iPad Touch® third generation
List of compatible applications for iOS devices for Air Print™
- Mail, photos, PDFs, SAFARI and third-party apps.
- To check apps for compatibility with the Apple Air Print™ click on Air Print™ Compatible Mobile Apps.
- Always check if the firmware is compatible.
For Air Print™ availability on Firmware:
- Click Installed Personalities and Options to check if Air Print™ is listed.
- If it is listed, you can connect the iOS device to the same wireless network as the printer
- It is essential to update firmware, if the device is not recognized.
- Update firmware.