Driver HP LaserJet 1010 Windows 10
Follow the instructions given on the blog for driver HP LaserJet 1010 windows 10 installation. Download the latest version of HP LaserJet 1010 driver based on your operating system.
Steps for HP Printer driver installation:
- Power on your printer.
- Connect your printer to your system/laptop.
- The driver will automatically download based on your OS.
- Wait until the system performs the driver installation (123.hp.com/setup).
- Run the file with the .exe
- Choose to install on 32bit windows or 64 bit windows.
- The WinZip extractor window will open.
- Choose a destination to extract the setup file.
- You will find the HP Universal Printing Installer
- Click yes to confirm it.
- Select the traditional mode/first option and then click Next.
- You can see the message “printer installation can take several minutes”.
- Choose the “add a local printer with manual settings” from the add printer window.
- Click next
Proceed with the below steps to install the driver HP LaserJet 1010 windows 10
- From choose the printer port select use an existing port.
- By default make the port selection as DOT4_001 (HP Print Device).
- If you cannot find it, check it from the drop down list box.
- Click “Next” and choose “ Have Disk”
- Open the location where you have extracted the setup file.
- Click “Ok”
- Select “HP LaserJet 1012” and then click “Next”
- Give the printer a name, click next.
- Follow every instruction that come and screen.
- Do not miss any step.
- Your printer driver installation is successful.
- So if that didn’t work, you may have to revisit step 8 and change the port.
Your printer driver HP LaserJet 1010 windows 10 installation is successful. If you find any trouble during the printer driver installation, try changing the printer port.
How to change the port
- Click on Windows and search for “Devices and Printers”.
- You should be able to locate your printer.
- Right click on your printer model.
- Select “Printer properties” from the drop-down list box.
Note: This is different from the old “properties” tab that was in previous versions of Windows.
- Click on the “ports” tab
- Scroll to the DOT4_XXX options.
- Select a new option and save the settings.
- You may have to do this a few times until it locks on to the port that the HP is assigned to.
- If you had previously elected to have it print a test page, it will fly out automatically when you find the right port.
- Enjoy your old printer on your new Windows 10 machine!
Visit our website www.123-hp-com-laserjet.com for more details on driver HP LaserJet 1010 windows 10 installation. Contact our customer care executives at +1-855-674-8450 for additional help with driver installation.