Features and Specifications
Performance and security are the key features that people expect out of business printers. HP LaserJet Enterprise printers are synonymous with excellent performance and secured printing. They have been designed having large enterprises and their business needs in mind. The most popular amongst these is the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 series of printers. We will discuss the features and specifications of these printers in this article.
Some of the distinctive features common to most Enterprise printers include,
- The data stored in your printer has a multi-layered protection which works 24/7
- The built-in security features present in these devices are HP SureStart and Run-time intrusion
- Never seen before outputs of up to 75 ppm for black and white documents
- There are print only devices and also multi-function printers available under this category
- The devices have a ten-key pad and an intuitive display screen
- Apart from this, the device has a walk-up USB port and a hardware integration pocket
- Built-in automatic duplex printing and a 500-sheet output tray are other notable features
- Besides, these devices also have two separate input trays each with a capacity of around 500 sheets
- The input/output panel has a USB port, HP Jetdirect Ethernet port, and a memory card slot
Reliability and speed
If you are looking for high-use workgroup printers, then the Enterprise 600 M602 series printers are the right option for you. These devices give an output of 75 ppm for normal documents. Besides, you can also use other print media such as envelopes, letterheads, cardstocks, labels, and transparencies.
Monitor your printer functions with the help of the 4-line color control panel. For the sake of security, the Enterprise printers will require users to enter a PIN for retrieving documents.Hence, you can be sure that your printer is highly secure.
The device is noise-free and has a single access door for replacing the toner cartridges. In addition, it can perform automatic duplex printing which reduces the necessity to reload paper for two-sided printing.
Energy and paper-saving
The Enterprise printers have the auto-on/auto-off feature that reduces energy usage by nearly 45%. Besides, the HP EcoSMART console will help you customize your energy saving options.And the automatic duplexing feature allows you to save up to 50% of the paper in comparison to other laser printers. Therefore, these printing devices are very eco-friendly.
Print hundreds of documents with minimal supervision. To create a more secure printing environment make use of the HP Access Control feature. With this feature, you can track the resource use as well as prevent waste from unclaimed documents.
Another innovative feature available in these printers is the HP Web Jetadmin. It not only helps you in cost-cutting but also gives you command over the printing environment. And the ability to set a PIN for your documents will reduce unauthorized access. Finally, the HP Printing and Imaging security center allow you to manage printers and their compliance to policies.
You have the liberty to update and extend the printer’s capabilities with the help of the HP FutureSmart Firmware. Additionally, these devices also allow you to deploy third-party solutions for document management.
Note: Different hp color laser printers are also available and have features similar to HP LaserJet Enterprise Printer
- Print resolution – 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Printer management tools – HP Web Jetadmin, HP Utility and HP SureSupply
- Control panel – 2.29 x 5.33 cm with an LCD display
- Memory – standard memory of 512 MB
- Processor – ARM Cortex
- Duty cycle – up to 225000 pages in a month (A4 and letter)
- OS support – compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems