HP 131a black LaserJet Toner Cartridge
HP 131a black LaserJet toner cartridge provides you good quality printing with a professional Impact. The cartridges are used for printers at home as well as office use. Black text and the graphics obtained are attractive; the cost of printing is absolutely low and is preferred by most of the users today.
Users might face issues when they print documents, which may finally point to a toner cartridge malfunction. Here are some of the quick and easy troubleshooting steps you can follow to overcome the errors which occur while printing.
Try replacing the HP 131a black LaserJet toner cartridge
- The initial step is to open the top cover and the scanner assembly.
- Remove the old toner cartridge and then replace it with the new one.
Try lifting the scanner assembly>Open the top cover> Remove the toner cartridge> Replace with the new cartridge
- The old cartridge can be given for recycling
- Use only the Cartridges that are recommended by HP
- Using the HP 131a black LaserJet toner cartridge that is supplied by the manufacturer can provide good quality and overcome the errors in future.
- To purchase the HP cartridges, go to HP Sure Supply and then select the name of the country/ the region
- Follow the onscreen guidelines to check the cartridge compatibility
- The genuine cartridges are also available with the other retailers.
- Always place the printer loaded with the toner cartridge under the suitable temperature since the product has specific operating, storage and Non-operating Humidity Range
- Try printing a test page to ensure that the HP 131a black LaserJet toner cartridge is installed on your Printer is working properly.
- Plastic strip on the cartridge can be removed
- Uninstall the cartridges and then install it again. If the issue still persists contact the network support team for the instant support and guidance.
- Clean your cartridges and ensure that there is no dust particle which accumulates over it. Wipe your cartridge using a towel or paper and also clean the printer contacts.
- Hope that the above guidelines will help you to troubleshoot issues with the toner cartridge.
Follow the guidelines to overcome errors associated with HP 131a black LaserJet toner cartridge. If you still find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, dial our toll-free number +1-820-300-0320 we will also guide you for printer driver installation and setup (123.hp.com/setup) and our network support team is here to provide you guidance. For more updates visit our website at 123-hp-com-laserjet.com