HP Color Laserjet CP2025 Printer Driver Download Windows 7
If your system is running on the Windows 7 operating system, then make sure you choose HP color Laserjet CP2025 printer driver download windows 7.
There are two essential things for the proper functioning of the printer. One is the software and drivers and the other is the printer’s hardware. When you install a driver which is not relevant to your printer model or your version of the operating system, then the printer will not function efficiently.
Refer the following steps to complete the download and installation process.
- Open the printer manufacturer’s support site on the desired web browser such as Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.
- In the search box, enter your printer model.
- For example, you will be searching for HP Color LaserJet CP2025 in this case.
- You will now be redirected to the support page for the selected printer model.
- On this page, you will find several options from which you need to choose the SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS (123.hp.com/setup).
- In the next page, the website will automatically detect your computer’s operating system.
- Make sure that Windows 7 option is highlighted on this page.
- If not, manually select the Windows 7 option in the operating system drop down.
- You can download the full feature driver and software for your printer.
- If you already have the basic drivers installed on your device, then select the specific driver.
- Each driver has a small description using which you will be able to find the relevant driver.
- Download and install the drivers and do a test print to check if the drivers are installed successfully.
When to use the HP color Laserjet CP2025 printer driver download windows 7
- This driver can be used only in the case of a Windows 7 operating system.
- In case you already have the software and not able to find the appropriate driver, then uninstall the existing software and go ahead and download the full feature package instead.
- This way you can be sure that the software and the driver for your printer are compatible with one another.
- If you are unable to use an existing driver, then you can either troubleshoot the driver
- Else, you can uninstall the driver from your computer and reinstall it once again
- While doing so, make sure you remove all instances of the printer driver from your computer.