HP Laserjet P1102w Connect to WiFi
For knowing how you can easily HP laserjet p1102w connect to WiFi, we have come up with this informative article which shall be useful for you. Check with our online advisors who are tech experts, and who shall gladly guide for setup, troubleshooting or general guidance.
For connecting the device to Wi-Fi, you will need to complete the wireless setup primarily:
- Make use of the Wireless Setup Wizard which is pretty good for helping you connect the printer for a wireless network.
- The Wireless Setup Wizard from HP helps you to setup the wireless communication.
- From settings, you can find this Wireless Setup Wizard.
- For changing the connection type, you may change from a USB to Wireless network.
- If you happen to use the Windows version of 8.1, or 8, you can proceed to utilities. From utilities, you can choose the wireless option.
- Once this is done, connect to the wireless network, and use the HP Setup Assistant which will be useful to change the software.
- Your wireless connection should be checked, and which can be tested by the wireless test report.
- This report shall provide required details like the printer status, and also the network status, if already connected.
- You can also perform the HP laserjet p1102w connect to WiFi (123.hp.com/setup)for your printer without using a router, which can be done, through the Wi-Fi Direct.
- By using the Wi-Fi Direct, you can print wirelessly by using the connected devices like computer, smart phone, tablet, or another wireless-capable device.
For using the Wi-Fi Direct, follow these steps:
- Ensure that your device is connected with the right software.
- If the HP printer software is not installed, connect to the Wi-Fi Direct first and then install the printer software.
- For mobile devices, install a compatible printing app on your phone.
- While using the Wi-Fi Direct, ensure that this option is enabled.
- This Wi-Fi Direct allows you to use up to 5 direct devices, which can be connected through automatic or manual mode.