HP LaserJet P2035 Printer Driver Installation
Identify information about full features driver and software and download the correct driver that compatible with your operating system. Follow the given steps for HP Laserjet p2035 printer driver installation and setup.
Installing HP LaserJet P2035 Printer driver using the installation CD
- For this action, the computer should have a CD/DVD drive
- The installation CD of HP LaserJet P2035 Printer will be provided with the accessories bundle.
- The HP LaserJet P2035 Printer should have a USB cable connect
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer driver installation via CD/DVD drive – guidelines
- To install HP LaserJet P2035 Printer drivers (123.hp.com/setup)witch on your computer
- Please don’t connect it until and unless you are asked to connect USB to the computer
- Execute the setup fileafter puttingthe CD/DVD into your computer
- The installation wizard is triggered
- To finish follow instructions
- You will be asked to connect USB cable between the printer and computerduring this process
- Connectonly at the time
- The HP P2035 Printer will be detected
- In the wizard input the values for each step
- This should complete the installation
- As the driver has installed now you can print from HP LaserJet P2035 Printer
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer driver installation using a setup file and without the CD
The pre-requisites are:
- From any legitimate link, download setup file of respective HP LaserJet P2035 Printer driver
Using downloaded setup file install driver for HP LaserJet P2035 Printer – guidelines
- Once again connect the cable between the computer and the printer only when asked to
- From above link download the setup file
- As an “Administrator” run the setup file
- The installation wizard starts and you just have to follow any instructions displayed on the screen
- Connect the USB cable between HP LaserJet P2035 Printer and your computer during the execution of this wizard
- Input the appropriate values and your printer is ready for use after a successful driver installation
Manual installation of the HP LaserJet P2035 Printer driver
- In Windows use the Add a printer option Extract the application zip files to a file location.
- At the Start button enter the word Printer.
- Click on Add a printer.
- Point to where the driver located and answer the wizard options till the HP LaserJet P2035 Printer is configured.