HP Laserjet Pro 400 Color m451dw Wireless Printer Setup
If you are looking for some quick info on HP Laserjet Pro 400 color m451dw wireless printer setup, check this article which helps you quickly configure the setup easily. Check with our tech experts for personalized help, who shall assist you with the installation process.
Before you begin the setup process, it is essential you keep these things ready.
- Check for the Network name and keep the Network password ready
- A wireless network
- Your wireless-capable printer
- USB cable
Check if the printer, computer, and the router are all kept turned on. It is almost important to ensure that the PC is connected to the same wireless network which is used for connecting to the printer (123.hp.com/setup).
If you want to finish the HP laserjet pro 400 color m451dw wireless printer setup and installation, proceed to configure the drivers by downloading them. Contact our tech experts for helping you with troubleshooting tips and assistance.
- Click the Download option.
- Choose the driver file from where it is downloaded, which is the browser downloads bar and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Ensure you keep your network name and password information intact.
- Restarting the computer and the printer can work like magic, as it is can help remove possible error conditions.
- Ensure you keep printer and router in close proximity to have greater signal strength.
- It is preferable to connect manually to the network, in spite of having wireless setup wizard tool.
- Try restarting the router, when you face a slow internet connection.
- Check the router band setting as most routers operates in both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz frequency bands, but it is important to understand that not all HP printers support both bands.
- The firewall software should be checked to see if it prevents the printer from PC access. When the permissions are displayed, allow the firewall messages to be displayed during the installation process.
- Remove any kind of obstructions between the printer and the router, which will stop interference with wireless signals.
- Get the devices moved to better positioning, to avoid interference with wireless signals.
Our online site contains a team of experts who offer excellent customer guidance for helping you to troubleshoot your queries about the HP Laserjet Pro 400 color m451dw wireless printer setup. If you ever feel you need any other assistance, feel free to contact us at toll-free +1-855-674-8450 or chat with us at 123-hp-com-laserjet.com