HP Laserjet Pro 400 Printer M401n Toner
Check these 6 quick ways on how you can save on the HP LaserJet Pro 400 printer m401n toner (123.hp.com/setup).
If you stick to original, branded toners then bravo on your decision! Though the decision to stick to the original cartridges for usage seems good, it involves quite a sum of money as originals are pretty expensive.
We have few informative tips which can get you to save money with the careful usage of your HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer m401n toner.
Turn on the Toner Saver Feature
- Check if the HP printer model comes with toner saver If yes, enable the option.
- By enabling this feature, you are ensuring that the printer device makes lesser usage of the toner consumption.
- The less you use your toner, the more you can save on the costs.
Get the Print Density reduction done
- Reducing the Print density controls the amount of toner that is being used for printing a page.
- By reducing this, you can be sure that lesser quantity of HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer m401n toner is being consumed.
Know the print cycles well
- When the print command is given, the printer device sets into motion and brings the toner to usage for printing the documents
- The start cycle uses a certain amount of toner while setting the device for printing
- While stopping the device, there is a certain amount of toner which is left as residue, when the printing activity is not given continuously, through the cycles of stop and start.
Get the Printer Resolution Settings changed
- The default settings are generally tuned for optimal performance.
- This setting drains your toner resources. So, if you want to save money on toner, get these resolution settings of your printer changed.
Grayscale Prints can do a lot better
- Even if you have a color laser printer, you don’t tend to print in color often.
- Most of these color printers print in shade of black when you opt for normal black prints, which is actually an increased wastage of toner resources.
- To save money, it would be more prudent to ‘print in grayscale’ from your printer settings.
Use Toner Friendly Font
- Use Toner Friendly Font as it is definitely efficient in saving the toner.
- Ecofont is one such font option which enables you to save you up to 25 percent of HP Laserjet Pro 400 printer m401n toner!