HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver
HP LaserJet Pro M402n is a single function all-in-one printer that delivers good quality printouts. Setup the printer using the set of guidelines that are available. To complete the setup, software and drivers are essential and there are two commonly used methods for the download.
Let us Know the Steps in detail to Download HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver
Before you start the software and driver installation process, check if you have all the requirements. A good speed internet connection is must for the download. Ensure that the software you download is compatible to use with the operating system which you use. The version varies and depends upon the operating system of your device .
Download the Software from HP Website or the Product Support Page
- Go the respective webpage and search for the software and driver download section.
- Search for the Drop down menu and select the name of the LaserJet printer from the drop-down list
- You can also select the name of the language you require from the list
- Click on the Driver product software installation tab, choose the compatible software and tap on the Download tab
- Carry on with the onscreen instructions to download the compatible software
Use the Wireless Setup Wizard to Complete the Installation Process
After you download the compatible software for your printer, open the Add printer wizard option.
Windows Vista users can tap on the Windows icon located at the left corner of the screen. Go to the control panel and tap on the printer’s tab. Search for the option to add the printer. Windows 7 users can follow the same procedure.
Windows 8 users- Tap and hold on the lower left corner of the screen to view the menu bar. Navigate to the control panel and choose the devices and printers tab.
Software Installation (CD drive)
- Insert the disk to the computer where you want to install the software.
- Open the setup file and go forward with the onscreen prompts to complete the installation process.
To Avoid Errors During the Software and Driver Installation
- Users who come across errors during the software installation process can check the version of the software and driver. If it is the old version, uninstall the existing software and update the latest version. Check the speed of the network connection
- Restart the device and check if the errors still persist
- Update the software and driver frequently and also check for the latest updates regularly
To know the steps in detail to download HP LaserJet Pro M402n Driver, visit our webpage https://www.123-hp-com-laserjet.com/ or ring the toll-free number +1-855-674-8450 provided. Our team of techies are available any time to guide you to download the compatible software.