HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225DW Setup
Helping your dad unpack and setup your brand new printer would have been a favorite activity as a kid for most of you. Now it’s your turn to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225DW setup. This article is like a small and detailed tutorial for amateurs and pros alike. Pros need be patient for a little while until we are done with some basic unpacking tips which you may find unnecessary.
First you must get rid of the all the packing materials carefully before doing anything else. Some important places that you might miss out include,
- The cartridge access area has a protective foam that needs to be removed
- The contact between the print cartridge and the printer is protected by a packing material, removal of which will ensure the proper functioning of the cartridge
- Before reinstalling the cartridge, rock it to and fro to evenly distribute the toner and remove the orange clip and orange sealing tape
- Make sure that you have taken out all the attachments before disposing your printer’s packaging
- In this model of HP printer you will find that the input tray is found in the bottom, use it to insert paper before using your printer for any activity
- Adjust the paper guides according to the size of the paper that you are inserting
- There is an additional priority input tray that comes along with your main input tray, make use of it only when you really need it
- Connect the printer to the power supply with the necessary cables and switch it on
- Your printer will make some noise (it means the printer is calibrating itself) and wait until all of these noises die down
This is how you do the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225DW setup. Once the hardware setup is complete, on your printer’s display screen you will be asked to select the language of your preference. The language setting is quite important for you to proceed to the next levels of the setup.
Now that the hardware setup is complete, you should now install the relevant software for your printer. You will find the software on our website for your reference. If you have any issues while completing this setup process, call our professional team who are here to lend help 24/7. They can be contacted on our toll free number at 1-855-674-8450 or visit us @ https://www.123-hp-com-laserjet.com and will be more than happy to see you through the setup or any other troubleshooting of your printers.