HP Laserjet Pro MFP m25 m27 Setup
Setting up your HP LaserJet Pro printers is never a difficult task if you follow our easy to understand tutorial. The LaserJet printer is a breakthrough invention that has made life easier for so many offices and office homes alike. The ease of maintenance and the eco-friendly technology makes HP the leader in the market. The brand name HP and printers are synonymous that whenever someone mentions printers, the first name that comes to your mind would be HP. The HP Laserjet Pro MFP m25 m27 setup has been simplified by our team for your understanding.
- The first thing to do is get your printer out of its box and free it from all the protective packing.
- There is a protective foam in the cartridge access which has to be taken out.
- The cartridge is protected by a thin layer of packing along with an orange strip and a sealing tape which have to be removed after removing the cartridge from the printer.
- Reinstall the cartridge after you evenly distribute the toner.
- The paper guides in the paper tray needs to be assembled properly to enable its proper functioning.
- There are input trays for this model, the main input tray and the priority input tray.
- The priority input tray is used in case of emergencies when a print job is currently using paper from the main input tray.
- Make use of the power cable to connect the printer to the power source.
- Decide whether to connect the printer to your computer and your network using a wired connection or a wireless connection (refer our other blogs to see how to complete the connections).
- Once the printer is switched on, you will hear a noise, it is the noise of the cartridges aligning themselves, after which your printer is ready for use.
Now that your printer is ready for use, you can go ahead and throw away all the packing materials. But before doing that make sure that all of the parts belonging to your printer have been removed from the box. Or if you have some extra space in your garage, you should store it for some time as it may be useful for a DIY project!!
Didn’t we tell you that the HP Laserjet Pro MFP m25 m27 setup is an easy process? If you still haven’t got a hang of it, then you should rely on the expert advice of our team members available round the clock on our toll free number 1-820-300-0320 or visit https://www.123-hp-com-laserjet.com. If you are not able to catch our representatives via call just leave them a chat message and they will respond back to you in no time.