Get HP LaserJet Pro p1606dn configuration page
All the product settings and properties are usually listed in the configuration page. Check out the status log report which gives details of the number of pages printed. This is how you print the HP LaserJet Pro p1606dn configuration page. If you have any technical issues, reach out to us for help on HP LaserJet Pro p1606dn configuration page.
You can print a Configuration page by using the printer control panel
- Ensure that the red light is on.
- Ensure that the printer device isleft idle and silent.
- Hold the Go button firmly and then release when the lights begin to blink.
- Now, you can go ahead with the Configuration page.
Alternatively, you can use the print driver for printing a Configuration page
- Navigate to thePrinters folder and print the files.
- An icon representing your product is present which should be right-clicked to get the Printing Preferences. After choosing the printing preferences, you may use the Services tab.
- Check out the drop-down list of the Print Information Page, and view the Configuration Page, and then proceed to Print.
If you facing any issues on your LaserJet Pro printer, contact our printer network team.
Choose the embedded Web server exclusively for the HP LaserJet Pro P1600 Printer series (123.hp.com/setup), which enables the configuration page print.
- Embedded Web server should be opened. Once opened, type the IP address in the field and then click the option ok.
- Navigate to the Information tab present in the embedded Web server. You can select the print info pages.
- Once this is done, give a print click.
For more information on HP LaserJet Pro p1606dn configuration page, reach out to us for instant printer support at https://www.123-hp-com-laserjet.com or toll-free number 1-820-300-0320. Our team is available for instant guidance and support over call 24*7.